Shipping Troubleshooting FAQs
Truckee River Photos
PO Box 8853
Truckee CA, 96162
1. Download and print out an order form
(Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view)
2. Write down the ID#'s of the photos you wish to purchase (example id... twa_04072002_1234)
3. Write down the products you would like of that photo ID# (CD's only need the first ID#, not all of them)
4. Mail the form and payment, including sales tax and shipping
SPECIAL NOTE: We do not accept American Express or Discover on mail or fax orders, only Visa, Mastercard, check, money orders or cash please.
- We do not accept "Set number__ " as a picture ID#. ( picture ID# example: twa_04072002_1234)
|ONLINE CREDIT CARD ORDERS:
|| SHIPPING AND SALES TAX:
|If you wish to order by credit card, please take advantage of the Paypal option provided. Paypal accepts all major credit cards and all transactions are done through a secure server, as used on Ebay™
- For orders less than $100, add $5.00 for shipping.
- For orders greater than $100, add $10.00 for shipping.
- Shipping times 1-3 weeks for Prints and CDs
- Please add a 7.875% sales tax to all orders.
- Overseas / out of country orders add $15.
1) Did you enter the company and date right? Pictures normally posted to the web within 24hrs.
2) Did you click on the first picture of your set to view your entire sequence?
Did you scroll down past the ordering info to see your sequence?
3) Do you have an older web browser?
4) Were you on the Truckee River? If not, try www.mywhitewaterphotos.com or www.hotshotimaging.com for other rivers.
This site may lose some functionality on older versions of internet browsers. If you find you have problems while viewing this site, and you have an older internet browser, please do a free upgrade download for Internet Explorer , Chrome , FireFox or Safari.
5) Are you wondering when you're going to receive your order - Please see shipping times in products and pricing.
6) Email us if your still having problems or have any questions not answered in the FAQ below.
|FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions):
|When are my photos going to arrive? Can I track them?
Shipping times for prints and CDs are 1-3 weeks. Download links will be emailed in 24-48 hours.
I'm having trouble making a payment through PayPal, what should I do?
Contact PayPal at www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact for any Online Payment problems.
If we get a CD, can we print our pictures?
Yes, your CD will be jam-packed with high-resolution, tack-sharp photos.
I'm having trouble determining which boat was ours?
Just email us some information (date, company, guides name, AM/PM, How many people in the boat, did you get stuck in the teeth, did anyone fall out, clothing??? etc.) and we'll be happy to help you out.
What are the size / resolution of my photos?
All photos taken with a Canon 70D . This is Cannon's professional-quality, 20 megapixel camera.
How long does it take to put up my photos?
Your photos will normally be posted online within 24 hours, feel free to contact us if they are not up after 24 hours and you have done the above troubleshooting list.
How long will they be available for?
Your photos will be available forever, but they will only be online a year. After that just contact us and we can re-post them online for a short time for your free viewing. We are also willing to give deals on photos a year or older.
Our group was split up, do we have to pay full price for two CD's to get all our pictures?
First boat is regular price, each additional boat is just $35 more.
I'm not a PayPal member, can I still order my pictures online?
Yes, you do not need to be a PayPal member to order online.
We want to use our photos commercially?
CD's are normally copyrighted for personal use only. We are willing to sell the copyright to select photos for commercial applications, Contact Us.
TOP OF THE PAGE